Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Pattern Rerelease: Kerameia Cowl

I know I've talked about this design relatively recently, but I'm bringing it up again today because it's now available for everyone to purchase after previously being available only as part of a kit. My Kerameia Cowl is a quick, fun stranded colorwork cowl worked in two colors of DK or light worsted yarn with an ancient Greek pottery-inspired design.


This pattern was originally available as a kit through Fibernymph Dye Works using two exclusive colorways that Lisa of FDW created for the pattern. While those colorways have since sold out, I will mention that Lisa has some semisolids currently in her shop and is always happy to dye custom orders (and her DK-weight Bona Fide base is a delight to work with, too). If you'd rather work from your stash, no problem! The pattern uses about 205 yards total, and any two DK or light worsted weight yarns will work.

I'm also using this pattern rerelease to launch a colorwork knitalong in my Ravelry group! All of my stranded colorwork patterns will be eligible for the KAL, with prizes and an initial discount offered. I'll be sending out special editions of my e-mail newsletter with some tips and tricks to help you be successful in your stranded knitting, and we'll do a lot of chatting in the group about matching yarn to project, how to hold the yarn, finishing, and so forth. If you're not yet subscribed to my newsletter, you can sign up here. I myself am going to be knitting up two more Kerameia Cowls with the leftovers from the original samples (and the colors reversed). I hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

  1. I am in!! And, I will like this up on my blog tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete