Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Me Time

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for this week to be over. Summer and early fall constitute the usual busy season at my job, but this year it's been unusually busy. Crazy days at work mean a grumpy and tired me, which means less crafty stuff gets done -- usually because I don't have the motivation to do it even though it's my way to de-stress.

This week, I've mostly been spinning in the evenings while I watch The Grand on streaming Netflix. Anna tipped me off on it, and it won't be available streaming after the end of the month, so I've been trying to watch it all before then. I have about an episode and a half to go and probably one more spinning session before my plying is done.


I've been working on the second Cascade during my much-needed lunch breaks at work, and it's nearly there. It has a sleeve and will soon have a second. In fact, I may be done with the knitting by tomorrow. Meanwhile, the first one has been washed and blocked and is ready to be packaged up for its recipient.


Tonight, though, I will be focusing on my Window to My Soul. I think I have about 10 rows left to do before I can split the sleeve stitches off from the body, and I'd really like to reach that point tonight. There's some good TV on tonight, so my plan is to decompress, forget about work, and enjoy my knitting for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment